Question: When will you get your order?
Answer: Add the three parts below together.
Part 1: Product Production
- Build to Order Garments:
Standard 8-9 days (unless rush production was paid for when ordered). Item number starts with RCG, RCL or RCB.
- Rush/Lightning Charge is per item.
- Only weekdays count, Saturday and Sunday are not part of the production schedule.
- Most standard US Holidays do not count as part of the production schedule.
Part 2: Packaging and Shipping
- See checkout page for various shipping options.
- UPS Ground or USPS: Allow 1-2 days for your order to be boxed, quality checked and shipped.
- If you paid for Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select and you place your order before 2:00 pm central time we will pack and ship your order the same day.
Part 3: Time in Transit
- Residential Delivery: Shipping to a residence can take an extra day or two, and there is no "time guarantee" box can arrive at any time of the day.
- UPS Ground: Click here to see a map of how many days UPS will take to deliver your box
- USPS: Allow 7-10 days for transit
- Next Day Air: By 10:30 am the next weekday (for most of the continental US)
- Next Day Air Saver: By 5:00 pm the next weekday (for most of the continental US)
- 2nd Day Air: By 5:00 pm the 2nd weekday (for most of the continental US)
- 3 Day Select: By 5:00 pm the 3rd weekday (for most of the continental US)