UPS policies and schedules
UPS Ground Time In Transit
- The following map details the number of business days to allow for transit when using UPS Ground service from our Palatine, Illinois warehouse.
- Find your location on the map. The color of your location indicates how many business days it takes for your order to arrive by UPS ground.
- Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed
- Example: If you place an order on Monday morning for delivery to Florida, you would expect delivery that Thursday or Friday.
Click to Enlarge view of UPS Ground and USPS Priority Shipping Times
USPS & UPS Ground
- Allow 7-10 working days for delivery
All UPS Shipments
- UPS only delivers to "Street Addresses" and will not deliver to a PO box.
- UPS only delivers Monday through Friday. For an additional charge, "Next Day Air" shipments can arrive on Saturday. See below for details.
- For exact details on UPS shipping services please visit UPS by clicking here or calling 1-800-Pick-UPS
- The day an order is handed to UPS does not count for service. A "2nd Day Air " order placed on Tuesday morning will arrive on Thursday.
- VERY bad weather can delay UPS shipments by one day (very rare). This is considered out of their control, and freight credits are not issued.
UPS Air Shipments
- Orders placed after 2:00 pm central time will not ship until the following work day.
- Saturday delivery is available ONLY for "Next Day Air" shipments.
- If you require Saturday delivery, please indicate this in the notes section at checkout and we will contact you with the additional charge. Saturday delivery is not available in all parts of the country.